Membership of SPGSR
The members of SPGSR are:
1. All Professors, Associate Professors, and Senior Lecturers of Amoud University.
2. Lecturers holding other degrees with relevant teaching and/or research experience at postgraduate level and who are engaged in productive research as evidenced by publications in refereed journals or University level academic books.
Terms of Reference and Functions of SPGSR
1. Teach postgraduate programmes on a regular and continuing basis.
2. Supervise postgraduate students’ theses/Projects (proposal, research, writing, submission and examination).
3. Serve as Academic Advisors of postgraduate students.
4. Serve on examination panels for postgraduate students.
5. Hold consultative meetings under the Chair of the Dean of the School where necessary.
6. Coordinate and promote postgraduate research activities within the University