The University Senate
The VP of overall Extra Curricular Activities, Community Outreach(Relations) and Physical Up-keep of University Environment Under the supervision of the president of the university, the VP for PR & Extra Curricular Activities, Community Outreach and Physical upkeep will be responsible for :
Overall extra curricular activities throughout Amoud University campuses. The office of student affairs and counseling comes under this Division.
Libraries of Amoud University and ensuring the protection of library assets and the provision of efficient services.
Ensuring that University properties such as buidlings and equipment are maintained and protected by concerned departments.
All landscaping and protection of the environment at Amoud University campuses.
The supervision of security personnel of the university.
Public and community relations of the University and promoting its image.
Any other task(s) that may be assigned to him by the president.
Prof. Mohamed Mahamud Jama "Derie"
Vice President, Public Relations and Extra Curricular
Amoud Valley, Borama, Awdal
The university council is the executive body, which runs the day-to-day affairs of the university and consists of the President, Vice President, the Deans of the Faculties the Registrar, and technical support committee. The council appoints senior officials of the university with the exception of university President.University
The Executive Council currently comprises:-
- Prof. Suleiman Amed Gulaid, President, Amoud University
- Prof. Ahmed Abdillahi Boqore, Senior Vice President, Administration and Finance, Amoud University
- Prof. Mohamed Mohamoud Jama "Derie", Vice President, Public Relations, Community Outreach and Overall in-Charge of extra curricular activities, Amoud University
- Dr. Said Ahmed Walhad, Principal, Amoud College of Health Sciences (ACHS)
- Dr. Mohamed Muse Jibril, Vice President, Academic Affairs, Amoud University
- Suleiman Hassan Ali - Chief Academic Registrar, Amoud University